- hesterswell said: smalltowngrrrls often discuss rape and reccovery.
- fury-in--your-head said: ditto on project unbreakable, though it might be triggering for someone just starting to heal.
- crescendol said: survivorstories.tumblr….
- creepykitsu said: idk if this site works for people outside of the uk but horsesmouth.co.uk is a great site that has a lot of voluntary mentors who have experienced stuff like this and will help/advise/listen, its very easy to find somebody whos been in a similar sit
- emilybreadner said: shannonwest.tumblr.com
- somethingvain said: projectunbreakable is thr only one i can think of right now
- annasok said: goldenphoenixgirl on tumblr- she’s inspiring
- ceedling posted this
cat-lady with a
i don’t - but i’m sure someone knows of a good resource for this? please reply to this if you know of a good site for supporting victims of rape. let me just say that you are strong for beginning to deal with and seek help for your trauma. your pain is valid and you deserve to be happy. my only advice is to seek out a sexual assault centre in your community and try to talk to someone (in group or one-on-one therapy). i wish you the best in your healing. i’m here if you ever need to talk. XOX