- meticulos likes this
- 90sbully likes this
- boycrazypatriarchyh8r likes this
- pizzaordeath said: Check with your school’s health center and sign up for a therapy session if they offer them. It was my saving grace when I got into college.
- lsopod likes this
- dolphinkickbearbear likes this
- girlbreath likes this
- harpa-zein likes this
- getofftheinternerd likes this
- lady-brain said: man, half the people I met at school in TO commute. it’s really common!
- kafern likes this
- humours likes this
- stateoftheweek likes this
- ceedling posted this
cat-lady with a
you can do it. it’s okay to feel overwhelmed and anxious, it’s normal and it will get easier. take deep breaths when you feel your heart start to race. take things one day at a time. get through today then worry about tomorrow. you will not regret going to college, you will meet people there (i met lots of people and i didn’t live in res). don’t feel rushed, take your time with everything. try to remember that all the other people in first year are nervous just like you. xox