- fragments-ephemeres likes this
- princessfirepussy likes this
- buttsexington likes this
- courtneymom likes this
- imfeelingnumb said: It’s a little nerve wrecking but most blood donation people are super duper nice and take care of you and once the needle goes in, it’s no biggie.
- survivinginthe-now said: i feel better after donating blood because your body is making fresh blood. plus you’re an awesome person for saving lives! and anyone can do it - male, female, gay, straghit, trans, whatever, we all have blood in us.
- manicpanicgrrrl said: donating blood shouldn’t hurt. i’ve done it before a couple times and it did not hurt. i’m good with pain and needles and blood though. i’m unable to give blood now because my anxiety levels during the heart bpm test elevate my pulse.
- spontaaa-land reblogged this from ceedling and added:
- spontaaa-land likes this
- princesspiss likes this
- mortimergetoffthecouch said: Don’t let anyone fool you, it fucking hurts. But it’s totally worth it, and everyone is always super nice and they always do their best to make you feel comfortable. I always get a sticker and little snacks afterwards. :)
- thinwildmercurysound likes this
- cutie-land said: it’s really easy and a really good thing to do. And all the people at Canadian Blood Services are sweeties and give you nice phone calls reminding you of your appointment, it’s great.
- sophomore-mints said: drink lots of water!
- alaynanana said: I’m a huge advocate for donating blood, & also donated stem cells last year to an anonymous recipient. Don’t be scared! it’s the little prick at first that’s uncomfortable. bring headphones & music and time will fly by.
- sugarpoppins said: it’s a great idea. enjoy the juice and cookie!
- kaylasaurusrex said: Make sure that you have a good breakfast and a lot of OJ. If you have a history of low iron, you may want to start taking a multivitamin before your appointment.
- mensfrightsactivist said: giving blood burns like 650 calories or something. ~the more u know~
- bleach--black likes this
- feverthefocus said: it’s really not that bad, unless you have super thick skin/tiny veins and they can’t find your veins :/ my friend fainted but I was peachy
- thismarks-theend likes this
- mexicanthighs said: I get nervous too whenever I donate blood. I hate doing the finger prick the most! But it’s worth it to help others.
- cupidnesbit said: watch out for thc in your blood by then if you still smoke, it’ll be virtually useless if it isn’t clean
- mommabroccoli likes this
- ceedling posted this
cat-lady with a
lol its 11:30 pm but i just randomly decided i want to donate blood so i called canadian blood services and made an appointment (its not till next month) but im a bit afraid cause i haven’t ever donated before it just struck me as a good idea at this moment