- bobskeleton likes this
- adolescentobesity likes this
- thewaitisogre likes this
- weinmonster said: thats what they said when i started accutane… theyre probably right about it getting worse before better, but i also think accutane is the only thing that truly works. unfortunately you have to ‘prove’ you need it by having bad enough acne
- wild-rose-pass said: I did that. But the only thing that ever helped was to quit eating gluten/bread (sad) and cheese (so sad). Western derms will say your diet doesn’t affect your skin but they’re trying to sell you shit so…
- areyouvv likes this
- llewlocarac likes this
- ersatzcat likes this
- das-ist-nicht-wichtig said: yeah my sister was told it gets worse before it gets better when she started her acne medication and it’s true! i think it just brings pimples to the surface so it can easily get rid of them by getting that stuff out of your pores?
- das-ist-nicht-wichtig likes this
- apainwasgoingthroughme likes this
- lavenderrevenge said: my mom has cystic acne! it definitely gets worse before it gets better :( good luck!
- domestic-lowlife said: Aw. :( Cystic is the absolute worst! I hope it clears up for you!
- lsopod likes this
- pretentarse said: my face suxs. i use retin-A, panoxyl & freederm (all on prescription) along with antibiotics and it’s pretty damn good now but they do make it hideous at first. i always make sure my hair/nails/outfit are perfect to combat the sadness about my skin.
- whatevershrines said: sounds like a mean girls move js idk FEEL BETTER BBY
- sprinklebeard said: try Mario Badescu’s buffering lotion. it helps bring down my cystic acne overnight.
- coldandpale likes this
- spreadconfusion said: My mom tells me to put honey on my face for one hour before I go to bed. It’s a little weird, but it does soothe my skin down a lot.
- dveon likes this
- 45andashovel said: MY LIFE
- andrea-yates said: have you tried tretinoin (accutane) cream? i use it, and though my skin isn’t perfect it’s WAY better than it was when i started and the scars fade out really fast leaving my skin smooth but with light red pigmentation.
- korovamilk said: legitimately though, I was put on epiduo and it was SO much worse for like a month or so, its still meh, but like my skin is so much smoother right now, so dont worry!
- feverthefocus said: I’ve definitely heard that, cause it brings all the acne to the surface first and then it starts to target it, that happened to my friend when she did glycolic face peels or whatever. But then it gets better! :)
- theflamintampon likes this
- scarlettestarlette said: I have been there and cystic acne is genuinely the worst… are you using EpiDuo (it’s like a combination of accutane and benzyl peroxide)? That stuff sucks at the beginning but genuinely works! I have my currently clear skin to thank for it!
- tragedyisattractive likes this
- ironkiss said: use iodine, it really works
- christinaaguilerasboobies likes this
- ceedling posted this
cat-lady with a
so my doctor prescribed me with this antiobiotic cream for my acne and i’ve been using it a bit over a week and my skin has gotten WAY WORSE like in the areas i put it i now have like 10 cystic pimples so that’s fun…i read online that it gets worse before it gets better so i am trying to stick it out but i genuinely feel like a monster right now