- omsnoms said: i feel the same exact way my dermatologist gave me new stuff and it is ruining my life my face has constellations and it was so expensive like IS THIS REALLY WHAT I PAY U FOR FOR FAILURES agughdkafjx
- notlilyallen said: Hey. I have a suggestion. I never had acne problems so this might not work but I SWEAR by The Body Shops whole Tea Tree line. It’s amazing and when I do get a pimple, the on the spot treatment fixes it over night. I’ll link you in you want :)
- backyardvoodoo likes this
- tothewillingheart said: In my experience the only thing that has helped my acne get better is a) going vegan, getting rid of a lot of major food allergies can cut down on the acne big time. B) quitting using anything that was chemically derived. No benzoyl peroxide or even salycylic acid….
- hesterswell likes this
- gills likes this
- 2cliffs said: I have horrible acne and I’ve tried like every medication ever and nothing worked for me until I started taking these pills. I’ll find the name of them for you later, the work amazingly well and it doesn’t dry out your skin.
- lasvegasgrind said: try egg whites, crack an egg, toss the yolk, whisk the white til its foamy-ish and then put it on your face it and leave it til it goes dry then wash off. it probably won’t work but does make your skin feel super smooth babies bottom style
- sidewalkspectacle said: Accutane changed my life- its worth the hell, for realz
- myfriendscallmecoolethan likes this
- harpa-zein likes this
- goddesscult said: I had bad acne and nothing made it go away until I went on accutane which is really intense and scary but it’s the only thing that worked and now my skin is completely clear.. it’s crazy
- cowsnotcondos said: i had the same problem until i started using a cream cleanser that’s much less irritating on the skin (specifically dry skin). and i wash my pillow case once a week just to be sure. those two things worked really well for me.
- lifeimagined said: clindoxyl is shit. it made me break out to no end. as overrated as it is, try proactive, Also, the Kate Sommerville and murad skin care lines from sephora are pretty decent
- smalltownatlantis said: you should keep taking it! it takes weeks for these kinds of things to get better on medication. always gets worse before better but once it is better it stays better
- courpulent said: it really does get worse before it gets better!!! i know it’s hard gurlfriend but keep on truckin and you’ll get through it!! <3
- ughhh-no said: i used to have terrible skin issues like cystic acne but i realized its because my skin was always irritated from chemicals. now i wash my face with coconut oil and exfoliate with a clarisonic brush and my skin has NEVER been clearer!!
- lictn said: it worked for me, it gets worse before it gets better!
- das-ist-nicht-wichtig said: hang in there, dude
- spiritguide likes this
- crewnex said: UGH girl i feel you my cystic acne is so bad but it’s from the new medication i started and the medication works otherwise but the side effects suck…. i feel like i am playing whackamole with all my problems
- pussology likes this
- yrthebossapplesauce likes this
- ceedling posted this
cat-lady with a
i think the stuff my doctor gave me for my cystic acne (clindoxyl) is just making it worse and i don’t think it’s gonna get better and i can’t handle how bad my skin is getting like every day i get a new planet-sized blemish on my chin and i feel so gross like i know this sounds dramatic but fuck this my skin was way more manageable before this stupid medicine